Amy's career milestones include founding a successful creative agency serving Fortune 500 companies in the New York metro area; tenure as chief public relations officer for an award-winning advertising agency; and senior marketing positions for both a publicly-held international company focusing on the consumer fashion market, and a private company serving the IT sector with global outsourcing solutions.
Amy's client list includes Charles & Colvard, College Path, DreamBrands, Eaton, EISAI, IBM, Kraft Foods, Minds That Work, Monsanto, NAC Reinsurance, Net App, Reader's Digest, Red Hat, Supply Solutions Network, The Park Guide, Thought Leader Select, Tech Data, Wake Forest Innovations, WJ Global.
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT / CONTRACTOR | 2008 to Present | klearIDEA
- TECHNICAL WRITING, MARKETING, PR | 2013 to Present | Wake Forest Innovations
- MARKET RESEARCH | 2013 to Present | Thought Leader Select
- BRANDING, WEB SITE, PUBLISHING, PR | 2009 to Present | College Path
- WEB PRESENCE, PR, COPY WRITING | 2011 to 2012 | Supply Solutions Network
- PR, SOCIAL MEDIA/BLOGGING | 2011 | Dream Brands
- MARKETING DIRECTOR [CONTRACT] | 2008 to 2010, 2012 | Winston Joseph Companies
CHIEF PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER | 2006 to 2007 | Rubberneck Media
COPYWRITER & JOURNALIST | 2003 to 2006 | Lorenti Writes
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING & PUBLIC RELATIONS | 2001 to 2003 | Charles & Colvard
PRINCIPAL & CREATIVE DIRECTOR | 1994 to 2001 | Autumn Communications
Advertising Services | Education and Training | Healthcare | Marketing Services | Publishing - Books | Research Services | Staffing and Outsourcing Services | Technical Services | Business Software and Services | Information Technology Services | Trade Associations